Freedom Village Store is run entirely by volunteers .
During our regular store hours of 10am – 2pm Sunday through Friday and Saturday 9am-2pm. There are 3 shifts available, 10am – Noon, 11am-1 or Noon – 2pm.
We are open seven days a week and need coverage daily.
Your shift will go by fast, as the word is getting out that FVS is the place to be for a relaxed atmosphere to sit awhile, enjoy a cup of coffee or drink and have a pastry or something to eat for lunch. Browse artwork by local artists, our many antiques and consignment items.
Volunteering can come in many forms; we welcome any and all help:
- Meeting and Greeting your neighbors, friends and visitors
- Making coffee in our Keurig coffee machines
- Promoting the sales of our baked goods
- Completing sales for consigned items
- Answering questions regarding the Town of Freedom
- Assisting with the sales of artwork, antiques and consigned items
- Simple housekeeping activities
- Helping to encourage other to volunteer
- Most of all – have a fun time!
Become a Consigner/Artisan at the Freedom Village Store
FVS accepts items for consignment by appointment only. To make an appointment, contact our Management Consultant, Susan Bygrave at 603-539-3077, to set a mutually agreeable time to bring in and review the items you wish to consign. Larger items may be previewed by photo (either via email [email protected] or on a camera or cell phone during your in-store appointment). Click here for more information.
Donate to FVS
The Freedom Village Store is a New Hampshire Non-Profit with a 501C4 Federal tax designation. Any donations help to fund the operations of Freedom Village Store